Flex XFE 15 150 18.0-EC/5.0 Set
FLEX XFE 15 150 18.0-EC/5.0 Set
The FLEX XFE15 150 Cordless Orbital Polisher is an orbital polisher with a 15 mm throw that will remove swirls, scratches, and more from your paint – all without having to plug in a cord! Months of development went into the construction of the FLEX XFE15 150 Cordless Orbital Polisher – FLEX needed to make sure the power of the standard FLEX XFE was seamlessly transferred to the new cordless edition; and they’ve certainly succeeded! With an average full-power run time of approximately 45 minutes, the FLEX XFE15 150 Cordless Orbital Polisher allows you the ability to perfect panels of paint – without being plugged in!
FLEX has manufactured two of their bestselling polishers (the FLEX XFE and the FLEX PE14), as cordless, battery-operated systems. Powered by either a 5 amp or 2.5 amp (both cordless machines come with two 5 amp batteries, but the 2.5 amp battery is available for purchase separately), lithium-ion battery, the FLEX XFE15 150 Cordless Orbital Polisher packs just as much of a punch as it’s corded counterpart.
Still featuring the power of it's corded counterpart, the FLEX XFE150-150 Cordless Orbital Polisher let's you cut the cord and polisher where you want!
The FLEX XFE15 150 Cordless Orbital Polisher, when powered by the 5 amp battery pack, can polish for up to 45 minutes of heavy use – more than enough time to polish 3 full panels! If you’re looking for more mobility, less hassle, and a painless polishing experience – it’s time to cut the cord – FLEX XFE15 150 Cordless Orbital Polisher.
- Maximum polishing pad: 160 mm.
- Maximum backing pad: 150 mm.
- No load speed: 2,300 - 3,800 rpm
- Orbit rate, no load: 4,600 - 7,600 opm
- Orbit: 15 mm
- Battery voltage: 18 volt
- Weight with 5 amp battery: 5.82 lbs
- Weight without battery: 4.62 lbs
- Electronic management system (EMS) protects the machine, extends the service life, and increases efficiency
- Brushless motor with greater efficiency and a longer service life
- LED battery capacity display
- Free-spinning drive for hologram-free finishing
- 15 mm orbit for high efficiency
- Continuous speed control trigger: for a gentle start and a lock-on for continuous operation
- Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing
- Counterweight for smoother operation
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints
- FLEX battery system: suitable for all 18.0 V battery packs